Home

Friday, December 7, 2007

Looking at the pictures Sharon (my sister-in-law) posted up on facebook (yea everyone has a facebook now...it's like the big revolutionary thing) and she entitled it Back Home. Makes me stop to ponder what 'home' is all about.

As I was thinking, I came to the thoughts where home is a place where you know the people and vice versa.
A place where you feel that you belonged and could just be yourself...
Where loads of laughters are shared...success celebrated...
Arguments occurs but you know that you gotta say sorry in the end and make up for it...
A place where you can always go back to without needing to worry...

Sounds more like an ideal home doesn't it?

Well reality, all of us are humans and we just make mistakes...but that's not the end as long as you are willing to say you're sorry and work towards a change for the better :)

Ok...thoughts aside...need to bum myself to the library to start studying!~ XD

0 comments: