Island of Cumbrae

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

our trip begins..this trip was about 3months ago?..haha yea yea..I know..it took me that long simply because...it just did =p

took a train there..about 45mins away =)journeying..
cameras are simply amazing ain't it?..the ability to capture the moment of life..a snap shot..BUT it's just A MOMENT it sometimes doesn't really mean that much...unless it's a good thing ^^ but if it's bad than don't bother too much about it...photos can be manipulative if fallen in the wrong hands ;)
rocks

a memorial to those who fought for their country
'For your tomorrow, we gave our today' ironic as I just read this phrase earlier on: 'Everything in your future is created by your present' - Robb Thompson.
Sometimes we do not put much thoughts into things and as a result of that, we tend to take things for granted...we never really gave thought of what and how much a person might have gone through to bring something into fulfillment.
Thus it's so important to always be appreciative..now I understand this much more, as I learn and grow. Somebody might have just bought you a box of chocolates, although not much but that person might have taken a lot to get you that box of chocolates.
Somebody might have done something seemingly easy for you but yet it may have taken a lot out of that person to do that for you...you would never know
I am becoming more aware of things now as I gain my understanding of this thing called LIFE
I am learning =)

after not riding a bike for like ages! I took a BIG step in volunteering myself to get a tandem XD thts cause my partner, Pei Yuan doesn't know how to ride a bike..so I helped her out =)
the other guy: Khai Yong -> vain pot =p
the 15mins or so ferry ride to the island

these are the scottish dudes who performed (must watch) in the ferry. what a treat!
that's the bike shop which we rented from..loads of bike shops around to rent a bike

small lil town

there were ppl sailing in the freezing icy cold waters

I actually have got quite a few more pics...but apparently photobucket is not showing it -_-
it really is annoying when they don't put down their terms clearly..hmph

will need to tell the story later thn..

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos and you should have more local people in. Mum and I enjoyed them. Dad