Living Life

Thursday, June 28, 2007

When you learn to live a life
You learn to love
You learn to open up your heart
You learn that it's oook to get hurt
When you learn to live a life
You learn what it is like to live
You learn what it is like to breath
You learn that it's oook to stop for awhile
When you learn to live a life
You learn what it means to sacrifice
You learn what it means to compromise
You learn that it's oook to not get it a right a few times
When you learn to live a life
You learn that life is such a wonderful gift
You learn that life is full of surprises
You learn that it's oook to get down once in awhile
-fionna wy tan-
What a life I have lived, a great lot of people I've known. Many have come and left their imprints in my life. Many that I love, many that I can give my life up for, many that I can live for...
The greatest blessing in life is to know that I've always got a friend by my side and He chose to give His life up for me long before even I chose Him as my friend, Jesus Christ.
'For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.' John 3:16


0 comments: