final outcome of my speech...

Thursday, February 8, 2007

welp my speech was nuttin like my draft...coz due to the lack of time...and a whole lot of other things that i need to do...i decided to scrap my draft...which wasn't a very good idea...

mmm...whenever i do need to speak in public...i must always have sometime to myself prior before hand...to settle my thoughts down and to get my head straight...unfortunately...i did not have the luxury of doing so...

i wanted to go on...yet i didn't wanna bore although it's my day...but there were just simply too many things going on in my head....

the most important person in my life...who made it all happened...and i totally left Him out of it...on my very special day...but thank God...that He ain't a God who gets upset or angry just because I left Him out...this very fact just humbles me and reminds me that God's grace is so wide and so deep that as long as I go to Him...He will always accept me in return with His arms wide open =)

tell me...what other gods is there that could be a GOD?...be MY God?...other than this God who loves me so very much...who keeps no records of my wrong doing...who gave me life...who gave me hope...my source of strength in the darkest hour

religion just ain't my game...what I have is all based on personal encounters. the personal touch factor. the truth. the one & only God in my life.

so help me God not to ever forgot ...and even if I've strayed away give me the courage to go back to Your arms again.

Ever loving & ever forgiving. May I strive to live a life of excellence with You.

0 comments: