blockade...

Saturday, May 3, 2008

a picture from: in the train towards Island of Cumbrae

of all days....

today i woke up at 9:30am..bright and early (well at least in my opinion~)

planned to be in the library by 10:30am
did my stuff..off i went...

i saw blue tape...taping the whole entrance....i thought they might leave a gap for me to passage through....a policewomen was standing there...

i went closer...took a look...there's no gap..how am i suppose to get in??
than the policewoman greeted me...sorry we've fenced up the place....the whole access to the library...bla bla bla bla bla....i was like....and there's no other way to get in?
nope...sorry about that...

ka-dish....

text my study buddy...and turned around...and walked home.....
how am i suppose to study at home?...see i'm suppose to be studying...and here i am now blogging....my room is highly not conducive to study during the day....but at night...you can study....just during the day it's problematic....too much distraction....it's DAY i should be doing something else other than studying...that's what my brain thinks -_-

Al said that...just think about 3 more days till finals and you'll study.....
maybe that's not working for my brain ....


so a savior is needed....i shall head to my buddy's place to study ^^
gotta wait awhile more before i head out...

dear lord! grace is needed....
help me to study today!!~

from 10:50am till now...i'm still on the first half of the page.....

btw...can you imagine...just 18more days or so...till i'm done with uni!!??!!?!?!

0 comments: