library bumming

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

here i am in the library...using some weird odd brands of computer...lousy keyboard....

while at home sits my sleek and elegant looking macbook black ^^

oh well...as you might have guessed...exams are up..and the only way for me to get some solid time and work done...is in the library itself!
next monday...I've got drug delivery systems paper...and not really doing anything much about it..cause I've got my research lab going on at the same time...

i am getting a hang of my research ...labs are soo cool...well maybe when it comes to typing those stuff down ...i might not like it as much after all....having it as a part time thing ain't too bad...but making it my life?!?!...i highly doubt it

anyway...off to the gym...haven't been in there for this whole week yet!

ooo at last i brought my camera along with me...so i took quite a good few pictures of my labs and the stuff tht i'm working on just now =)

2 comments:

chicky said...

post ur pics to us!
esp ur high tech extraction machine!! haha...

gambateh bah!

Fionna Tan said...

wait till monday is over.. XD