reaching for the stars

Saturday, September 1, 2007

Journeying day by day
As seconds turns into years
Striving...living

To wait for eternity
Til the day

Reaching for the stars
When will I sing my song
Walking...walking

People see right through the glass
Maybe it's true
Others always could see better
The assurance in their voice

Have they too been through this road
Have they reached
Will I ever know

Stringing words together
Forming sentences together

The day will come when I will know
To reach for the stars
All my life
Every breathe
Every moment

To stand before
To hear those words
To have reached

I journey not into this path, the wide and common road
Maybe the unforgotten path, lies some where in the woods
Covered with leaves, passing through autumn
Footprints of the great once trodden
Will I too?

0 comments: