Night before FMT2

Monday, August 13, 2007

it's a wee (scottish slang...I don't wanna pick up their accent!) bit drizzle..

a cold windy night...but NICE =)
my window is wide open...it feels like an air-conditioned room (that's what Leah my housemate said)
temperature is 13degrees

eating one of my ginger cookies..
sipping my hot jasmine tea...

some slow songs playing on my mac...
reading my FMT2 book now and than...

was looking up some recipes earlier on...
ahh it's a great day today!!
and my rooster just crowed...(on my mac I've discovered once its past midnight, the rooster crows literally!)


daddy wish I could hug you now...
mummy just wish you were here...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We too want to be able to hug you but we know God has you in His loving and assuring arms. That is our assurance. The food looks tasty and you are getting to be quite a good cook. They even looked delicious. That is great. Welove you and have a great day.

Dad

Fionna Tan said...

=D