Night after FMT2

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

...what's written in the paper OR not written is done and past...

i watched 2 movies..started off with Initial D but darn it was in mandarin..took the kick out of it..but it's still good
movies tend to help me re-think stuff, re-focus myself again..
that's why I don't watch thriller or super lame dumb stuff -_-
that's my personal opinion anyway..and I'm entitled to it =D

I had a fantastic lunch cum dinner...cause it was already 5 than...I made my fav. potato salad changed the flavoring a bit :) with some romanian lettuce and garlic naan! which was just simply superb!

I also watched -->
take the lead: nice!

inspires me to pick up some dance moves..although I pretty much suck at it..haha...am stiff as a stone =p ..working on it ..working on it...^^
it's always good to have a good laugh at myself at how silly I look at times..well maybe most of the times than..hehe

touches on one of my well used tagline: life is all about choices
I always need to remind myself that...no one can ever force you to be angry, to be hurt, to be sad...yea sure circumstances can be the factor but it's up to you whether you wanna let it affect you or not =)
tough...but true
GOOD news:
we don't have to live this life alone...we don't need to journey the dark lonely days alone
we don't need to walk through the valleys of life with no one beside us
For there is always a Friend who's just waiting for you to call on Him.



13I have strength for all things in Christ Who empowers me [I am ready for anything and equal to anything through Him Who [a]infuses inner strength into me; I am [b]self-sufficient in Christ's sufficiency]. Phil 4:13 -Amplified Bible-

0 comments: