Scotland...

Saturday, June 16, 2007

typed: Thur, 7th June 07
*this post has been re-edited haha..too much crying =p

It’s 9:46 pm now and yet the sun is still shinning brightly...

Today’s my 2nd day here in UoS (Uni of Strathclyde), Glasgow, Scotland.

I had a good flight from M’sia. Started from KL to S’pore, S’pore to London, London to Glasgow. The flight from KL to S’pore was delayed which led me to a series of smses, thus overflowing of tears...

As I flew from S’pore to London...watched the movie Pursuit of Happyness, ate my supper and slept. I woke up...I saw the sun set or rise (can’t tell the difference)...God knows where I was flying over than...but than suddenly it dawned on me..than from this point forth, I won’t be able to see my parents, my brothers, my buddies again...at least for a year...and than tears just started to stream down my face...unstoppable... it’s not that I don’t want to but it just kept flowing down....till I fall asleep once more...

I am suppose to be happy and excited and by all means I AM...but just not now that it is showing full blast....I’ve still not reach the full fionna-ness that people usually get out of me...for up till today I am still crying....

I have no idea why I am crying soo much....yea yea...I know I’m going to see them again...and one year ain’t that long...look...I know..it’s just that I cry because....I miss them a whole lot! Probably what daddy said its right...that we are much closer than we think...

I sms-ed my lil bro...he too missed me a whole lot and I miss him terribly...he told me that dad bought him a new hp, which was what he wanted for quite some time...he told me that mum said he’s gonna be very happy but but but...he replied mum that he couldn’t feel happy at all because I’m not around..

So far do I like it here?...yea of course!...the weather is nice..even though it’s summer...it’s not too hot...and even when it is sunny the wind can be chilly too!...the people so far is nice..friendly and helpful

Do I like my room?...yea it’s nice...all wood based..but I wished I got a bigger room...but it’s ok...the rooms ain’t that big after all....rather small....

My internet connection has yet to be fixed...so its a real bummer...I am so out of touch from the world but more so my buddies...

No one would have ever expected me to cry so much..even I didn’t expect myself to do so... tears just keep coming whenever I think about it...sometimes I try my best not to think about it...but it just comes...

So when will I be back to the full me?...I have no idea...

I’m gonna sleep now...it’s been a tiring day...a good day..but tiring

0 comments: