the heartaches..

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

well...my hope of posting up more of my birthday pictures are gone....

whatever that is left...will be the ones inscribed in my memories...

having a computer is a blessing and a curse...it makes us (HOMOSAPIENS) over dependent...and my do we overtly use it!

welp...as i was searching for my photo file..to my horror (or rather frustration) it was gone...just like that!...probably what my friends said were right...that it might have gotten lost during the process of transferring..as i NEEDED badly to re-format my computer. It was lagging big time (according to Fionna's standard) so i backed up all my files into my external hardisk. 2 files were gone. Yea one of them is my birthday pictures file and the other one is just not that important, since I can easily obtain those again.

oh well...i've learnt my lesson..i need to be extra careful next time. and don't procrastinate. and always burn my important stuff to a CD. it's the safest for now. always have more than ONE place where you store your stuff.

it has to be done this way in order to safe yourself the heartaches...

when will i be able to have a make over for my blog??


2 comments:

Ivy said...

Oh no!!!!!!!

Isn't it still stored in the camera? Or u formatted the camera as well?

Well... at least there are some pics in the blog!

Fionna Tan said...

XD nope unfortunately..

well...at least thk God i have my video ^^...will need to edit tht...and form words from my mental pictographs =)