up for all

Sunday, January 28, 2007

i was just reading ivan and ivy's blog...i guess the only two blogs that are on my bookmarks that i do frequent now and than....after all they are my childhood buddies...one is in University of Malaya the other in NUS, singapore...

separated not by distance..but by the amount of time each of us have...its quite hard to keep in touch so very often as i like to....the three of us (well including my lil bro but now it's me and them) started out our childhood together...we practically meet nearly every day...ivy used to crash at my place all the time...and once in a while me in her place....after years of being together....with everyone saying that we are sisters because of our similarity in looks (and looking back...I do think so as well..haha) ...welp after years of being together...we grew up....each of us had our own paths to go....our very own journey to pursue...

but i wasn't gonna let those years of friendship go down with time...as they are part of my life...a time in which none of us could ever return...we parted with our ways...but yet still able to maintain a good solid relationship with one another....i always feel at ease with them around...and for them likewise (i should think..haha)...we seem to have something together ...a bond tht still bonds us together...it's always amazing to have friends like these...such a treasure sent from above

yea..although we do not talk as much as we used to...we all have our own secrets...but it's just something there...something which makes me think that it's worth it to pursue this friendship..and I'm glad I did!

not forgetting michelle ong...the one-of-a-kind friend tht everyone needs in their life ^^ another childhood buddy that I have in my life...she can really make your life so much more colorful than it already is...haha

alright..time to get back to work now...

hmm i'm thinking ...blogging for me is just basically...putting things down tht has passed or thoughts tht were never shared but want to be shared....i guess everyone wants to be known but...(you fill up the blanks)

a lot of my life is not written down in blogs...its just toooo much to bear....that is the privilege of having me real life in person in your life...hehe...you're missing out a whole lot by not hanging out with me XD

0 comments: