people back home

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Do you know what's one of the things that makes life amazing? Or rather MY life amazing? =)

Well money - definitely =D
But there's more to it :)

People who are called friends and family :)
My life has been so blessed with so many amazing people that have made my life awesome to say the least =)
Even though some of them I don't always see, they still made a difference in my life.

*super side track: transferring wedding pics and looking at them for the first time! pretty awesome pics and so much work to sort them out!*

I think during my wedding was one of those pinnacles in my life whereby I get to see all my friends whom I have not seen for a long long time...and I sure do hope the next round won't be my funeral when I get to see all of them again! it would be a pity than =)

Even though there are some people who did not contribute to my life positively nonetheless they are important. They are my teacher as they have taught me something valuable and thus deserve my respect. They too helped mold me to who I am today =)

I was literally ecstatic seeing all my friends (I don't have a big family..) and what they gave up in exchange to be present on my special day. I'm so grateful and touched =) & definitely tells me that I have done some right things in life :)

So this is especially dedicated to all of you back home in Malaysia & more so to those of you who made it to my wedding. Each and everyone of you my heartfelt appreciation. Once again, words are limited to express my gratitude and my feelings to each and everyone of you =)

To those who have a special place in my heart, we've spent time together that no one can replace =)

I'm so thankful to God for giving me special people to be part of my life. In each and every phase of my life, there are always special people who resides in my heart. Right from my little tot stage, primary school, secondary school, college, university (where I found my sweetheart :) and in Glasgow. Definitely not forgetting my church life which have played an integral and central part of my life. =)
Thinking back, my life is totally so blessed with all these wonderful people =) It's amazing how I can meet some random bloke and be buddies the next day ;)

Now a new life and a new journey has already started...
I believe I'll continue to meet awesome people in my life, no matter where I am, the special people whom I have encounter will always have a place in my heart :) And as I grow older, my heart too enlarges to fit in more people.

To all of you amazing people back home in Malaysia - Thank You for everything :)
You have made a difference in my life for the better =D


0 comments: