2:29am

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

edradour.scotland.

this will be my last blog ever written in the wee morning hours of my exam...

at long last...today shall be my last paper..
9:30am - 11:30am

the final of all finals....my uni life must come to an end...for a new chapter awaits

pray that I'll pass and graduate!!! I can't wait to get it all off my shoulders....3 and a half years flew pass but yet at the same time it crawled through the hours

hours of studying, hours of research work, hours of academic work

the same dilemma spans through the life of a student...we just wanna pass it and get it over with...for some nothing less than a distinction...for some like me...i just wanna get the cert and chuck it in a drawer...only use it and when I need to apply for some job~

i say i study hard..but others studied harder
i say i play hard..but others played harder
so i say stop comparing, i live my life the way i live it
and my fruits shall be my judge

my life is already secured
my future ordained
but yet hope the intangible
keeps me humble

it was by grace that i came this far
it shall be by grace that i finish
i cannot boast of my own
for i have nothing to boast of
only thing that i can boast of
would be that
God is good, all the time
and all the time, God is good

0 comments: