17

Sunday, May 4, 2008

i've already posted like 3 new post my blog in the span of 15mins earlier on...

so i shall not have an overkill on my blog...

thus a note it shall be...

it's sunday and i'm the library after church....that never happens back home....hmm probably it's because over here, i'm just like 5mins away from the library? plus the fact that studying in my room is totally not working (during the day....it's possible in the night)

*memories jogged: "how is it possible?" one of my buddies seem to always use that in a slang-ish way. grins*

hmmm I think it's better to just put this in my blog...haha
www.fionnatan.blogspot.com


now typing in blogger

hmm...well first few hours was fine....now i'm getting restless...doesn't help with the fact that i'm studying alone today...for the first time....completely without MSN, Skype...all those sorts....no one connected alive is communicating with moi...it's just me and my laptop...and no one else...
it...........sucks...

oh well...it's 6:30pm now.... i've got 200 slides to read up for genes....and i'm only at slide no. 53 a quarter of it down...and 3 more quarters of it to go..

i miss playing bball...and going to the gym....my muscles have completely deteriorate (exaggeration employed)

by the way...greek yogurt with swiss muesli (no sugar) plus jam is really good...fast, easy, convenient

haven't been cooking or baking anything special lately....

shall just put my life to stand still for awhile...at least for another 17days....




0 comments: