oats...

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

it's past midnight now...and i'm sitting here doing my research project....but than i got hungry...so i decided to try out some oats....i never liked eating porridge oats...it's only for sick ppl..and even whn i'm sick i don't eat oats....

must be this whole brain cells got fried process that suddenly i wanted to try out oats -_-

officially...for fionna tan...oats will be out of my menu....it only exits in cookies and cakes and desserts....but not as a porridge....i don't even know how i spooned half a bowl into my mouth...and now it's yuck XD

well...it smells nice though..coz i added in milo...sugar...honey...cinnamon..peanut butter..but there's still something lacking in it...probably it's the sweet condensed milk.....

but than again..maybe it's not too bad after.....but definitely i'll go for a roti canai or cheese naan anytime =p

oh well....i'm gonna stay up all night..so i need to have food in me......with my brain steaming out smoke every now and than...and suddenly mr. ache knocks on my brain loudly...which is not helping at all....every now and than...my brain freezes....

and i'm like ...nyam nyam nyam yuck yuck....on the oats......

well well...don't worry....just a few more days...and i'll be sane again...soon enough...soon enough

welp this will just have to be my snack for the nite..

oh btw...i've come to the point where i'm like don't-care-just-wanna-pass-get-this-done-with-and-over

hmph~

0 comments: