Ratatouille

Thursday, February 14, 2008

ahh yes...with exam on Monday...a whole lot more to read cum study cum memorize

what better time than to watch a movie?!?

anyway my head was full of stuff...i needed a movie to get my mind right for studying =)

watching movies are the best way to get your mind right, for ME. I always learn from movies, a new perspective shown. ;)

I must say, I love this movie!!! Ratatouille. As Chez Gusteau puts it, "Anyone can cook."

The theme runs along the line of, as long as you don't give up with courage by your side, you will make your dreams come true.
I wouldn't go as far as to say only the fearless will achieve greatness, for in all of us, fear is always present. But courage need not be in the absence of fear but rather in the presence of fear, something is great is achieved.

It also reminded me once again, what one man told me, build your life on truth and your tag line will be, Bring It On.
You need not worry, Come What May (one of my fav. musicals) and you shall stand rock solid because the truth is the truth. =)

I like this movie, it really speaks a lot :)
Plus the superb quality of it ..ahh amazing!

Furthermore, it stirs up my creativity in cooking! As long as you don't let anyone tell you what can't be done in your creativity, and you are bold enough to try it, anything is possible!!

ahh Paris! Maybe it's not such a bad place after all ;) a few bad encounters in Paris don't make the whole place bad eh? hehe

0 comments: