photos from Comrie 2

Sunday, January 6, 2008

the walk up towards the wallace monument begins


lovely icy pricks ^^


the forest


a foggy view


tht's me all bundled up but still FREEZZIINNNGGGG


after a good wee walk...we finally reached


the entrance


a symbol of courage


the guy is William Wallace who is being trialled. It's pretty cool, the face is just a projection on a 2D blank face :)


here the close-up of the face...it actually look pretty real too ^^




it's pretty neat the tower itself, will show you more pics of in the next posting. They also give out a telephone kinda thing, where basically you can hear the explanation of various things in the tower which you just key in the corresponding number....sleepy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

Fionna Tan said...

=) thks

ur site ain't in english though..kinda problematic for me ^^

too many spammers ard to get hits to their sites..