passed judgement

Friday, December 29, 2006

Is judgment passed when things are written down?
Can my perspective of life be determined just by reading my blog?

I find that as we grow, our taste changes...so does our attitude and our mentality.
What you read now may not be true the next 5 minutes...so many things can happen within the next 5 minutes. My dog may have turn against me I bite me, and from that point on I dislike dogs. Before that 5 minutes occurred, I loved dogs. They were my favorite pets! But after that 5 minutes had occurred, dogs may not be on my favorite list anymore.

So my dear readers, you can get to know a person a lot by reading their blogs. However action defines a man/woman.

Batman Begins: "It's not who I am underneath but what I do that defines me."-Batman-

A simple illustration would be this, deep down I like sports and dance. In reality I'm just a lazy fat slob...so it doesn't matter deep down what I like or what I hope to be but it's the things that I do that will determine who I am. I'm a lazy fat slob because all I ever do is sleep and eat all the time and I'm just too lazy to get my butt of the couch. And because of that I have defined myself as a lazy fat slob.

Blogs are just merely thoughts of what we or rather I know at this point of time. So my views and perspective would change in time to come.
The best way to get to know a person is simply to just spend time with the person. You'll learn a whole lot more by studying the leaves. Any how, blogs are a good way to read up on someone's life and keep update to date with them. XD there must be a balance in everything. Balance is the key to life =) or one of the keys...but it sure is vital.

I find it true that as the internet becomes apart of our lives, people who are shy tend to be outgoing in IMs. It sort of opens up a whole new virtual lives for them, lives in which they are afraid to live in reality.

Come to think about it, it's weird why some humans prefer to live in a mask rather than face it up...

Anyway...it's going to be 4am...I slept most of the afternoon cause my head was aching really bad...and I done up the picture frame...looks really nice I'd say...but spoiled by my hand-writing =p

discontinuous writings...my thoughts are here and there...

by the way...Batman Begins have 2 very good quotes I find. The other one which is rather obvious would be, "Why do we fall, Master Bruce? It's so that we can pick ourselves up" -Alfred-
simple yet profound!

just another rambling with something useful in it ;)

0 comments: