Boxing Day

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

simply because it's the 26th of Dec.

a reflection of the human-ess...

it's through what Ivy said just now...that Star Wars II just reflect mankind...cause I told her that I don't like star wars...cause it's kinda stupid...or rather I get kinda agitated by the fact that out of the ME-ness of Anakin and the disobedient Obi Wan that Darth Vader came about....

she said that...how can it be so perfect?...if it were to be true than there won't be any movie to show and it's just the fact that we are humans...

you see...i'm struggling...well not to say struggling but rather contemplating what Dr. Robb Thompson told me about...prizing principles over relationships...what he said it's very true...cause I asked how could anyone prize a principle over a relationship?...that it's like so mean...and than he explained that it was the principle that brought the people together and if the principle was violated than the person has already violated the relationship...because it is a matter of principle that two can come together....I'm still digesting it...and pondering over it off and on

I got one of his book, "The 10 Critical Laws of Relationship". He said that it would indeed help me a great deal in understanding about relationships...read a few pages of it...and it really got me hooked on it...

I've yet to master it...but I'm learning slowly..

Hmm... I seem to have this bad habit of using the dots...haha well it's just to indicate that where I stop to do a bit of processing and continue my o

0 comments: